Saturday, November 8, 2008

First Day in Maine...Darklore Manor










I arrived in Maine very late at night on Thursday and after a drive in the dark crashed out at Littlmoon’s house shortly after we arrived. I was beat after a full day of travel. In the morning after her little boxers headed to school we headed out to box and see the area. I am not sure how I lucked out but the weekend weather was perfect. On our way to our first find we stopped at a private house that decorates a barn on their property for Halloween each year. It was amazing and apparently takes them months before Halloween to prepare their spooktacular haunted barn. We were told that it is a lot scarier at night (I am very sure this is the case) but the owner flipped everything on so we could see it. It was pretty wild!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails