Thursday, April 28, 2011

British Invasion - Royal Wedding LTC



In honor of the Royal Wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton I planted a new traditional letterbox this afternoon and I also made a small batch of LTC's (12 in total). I was struggling slightly with the background of the cards when I remembered I had paper that had crowns on it and a stamp that had an old world castle feel to it. I put the two together and I think it was the perfect combination for the card.

The paper I used was from the Once Upon A Time Stack by DCWV. I absolutely love the fairytale glitter paper in this pack. The stamp I used is by Magenta. Both the castle entrance stamp and the royal couple are embossed and the couple is colored with Copic Markers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails