Sunday, April 17, 2011

Critter Cupcakes LTC


I just created this Easter inspired Critter Cupcakes Traditional Letterbox that I am sending to SereneBender (recently moved to Utah). Naturally I could not let it slip out of my hands without whipping up 10 LTC's. Two are headed with the box and one is already spoken for but a few are still lingering here in Boise if anyone would like to exchange LTC's. These were fun to work on because of the bright spring colors I used and I could not resist adding a little glitter. I also used a flower punch of mine from Stampin' Up! and a cupcake stamp I have from Stampin' Up! also. I backed the cards with a pink floral print and then stapled the corners for the finishing touch. Although the cards are simple I think they have just enough bling to shout spring!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails