Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Eagle Letterbox Statistics


I thought as I am racing around trying to check on the status of all of my local boxes that I would slow down for a minute to contemplate and review the actual letterbox statistics in Eagle, Idaho. Eagle, Idaho is located between the Boise Foothills and the Boise River. Eagle has much to offer in the way of walking, horse and bike riding, a state-of-the-art skateboard park, ponds and other water amenities. In addition with Eagle's many parks is a great place to plant boxes. An added bonus is that it is close to home.

Most recently I had been very fruitful in my planting of boxes in Eagle. My letterbox statistics for Eagle are as follows:

˜ 30 Letterboxes total were planted by me in Eagle
˜ 5 Boxes are confirmed as alive and well
˜ 10 boxes still need to be checked on
˜ 1 box has been retired
˜ 14 boxes have been vandalized and/or taken

I have to admit looking at the numbers I will be very curious to see if the remaining boxes that need to be checked are still there or not. Once I finish with Eagle I will probably move on to my Boise and Meridian boxes. Then it will be on to new carvings and more original boxes and clues. Cross your fingers that we find more alive tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails