Thursday, July 22, 2010

Pulled Another Box in Eagle Idaho


I may be smiling in the picture but really I am a sad face carver tonight. The Pei's and I had to run to Dry Creek Cemetery tonight to pull our "Angel on My Shoulder" box. As you can see the baggie and the logbook are a-okay. However, the stamp and it's baggie are MIA. It was found about a week ago alive and well but then this week the stamp was gone. I looked around a bit to see if it had fallen out of the little lock and lock but no luck. Another box retired for the moment. There is just no end to the re-carvings that need to happen. Tonight I am working on new stamps instead of re-carves. I crafted the past two nights so it's time to turn my attention to boxing once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails