Thursday, August 5, 2010

Hello Kitty LTC's














It has taken several trips down to my craft room to get these cards designed and completed but "TA-DA" they are done! Raisin, Jay and I are all covered with glitter and ink but I am pleased to have all of them finished. I wanted my Hello Kitty cards to be simple and basic just like Hello Kitty but I wanted a little flair on each. My desire was to have them all to be unique but to match so you would know they are a set.

I stamped and embossed Hello Kitty, added some spot color, stamped and embossed a swirl or other stamped image, punched random holes in the card and glued each one to it's coordinating colored paper.

Making a million LTC's of one image is just not my speciality so as with most of my LTC's there are only 10 of each Kitty. I have a few sets that are spoken for and a few left to trade.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails