Thursday, August 12, 2010

Tuesday Treasures with Baqash and Miss T























I was excited to have Baqash and Miss. T visit Boise this week. I very briefly exchanged with Baqash at Live and Breathe but never had a chance to really visit or even share a story or two. This was the perfect time to slow down and finally catch up. I was able to take a 1/2 day off on Tuesday and all day Wednesday to box with Baqash and Miss T. On Tuesday after I changed out of my work clothes and put on boxing duds we hit the trail. Baqash pulled her tiny bus (as if) up along side the house and it was the perfect spot while she was in town.

We were speed boxing for sure. I think in total on Tuesday she logged in at least 14 traditional boxes. It worked out very well because I mentally mapped out our plan of attack before we hit the road. I would drive us to the spot, hand her the clues and she would find the boxes. We were a lean mean boxing machine! Miss. T didn't complain at all as she got to spend time in the river and follow along on the trail. She is turning into a great letterboxing pup. The Pei's of Adventure were good sports about staying home after a long morning walk.

Around 6:00 p.m. we were in the foothills and had to hustle back to the house. A-Bear, T-Bear, K-Bear and Galoclya (she might be changing her trail name soon) were coming over for a quick exchange and Taco Soup (a boxing favorite). We exchanged, ate until we were stuffed (I had a vegan alternative) and shared stories of our trail adventures. I know the minute we hit the sack we were all fast asleep. It was a fun filled afternoon and evening of boxing and sharing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails