Saturday, October 8, 2011

Fall is Here - Harvest Mouse LTC




Fall arrived in Boise in a matter of days. We went from 90 degree weather to 60 degree weather in less than 3 days time. To celebrate the arrival of fall (my absolute favorite time of year) I planted a little Harvest Mouse this morning. I picked a favorite path that I have lost a lot of boxes on in the past and the Pei’s of Adventure and I took a lovely morning stroll to find the perfect hiding spot for this little fellow. I was hoping to spend more time checking on (confirming the status of) my missing boxes but I think everyone in the world was on the path with us this morning so I had to settle with only glancing at a few old hiding places vs. doing a complete check for each of them. I will need to return to the path soon to confirm their fate.

I did manage to make a few LTC’s of the Harvest Mouse before planting him this morning. I found some great cobweb patterned paper and used my Glimmer Mists to help the background sparkle. I added some self adhesive stickers (two different designs) on top to give the cards a bit of Halloween flair and then stamped, embossed and colored the Harvest Mouse with my Copic Markers. After cutting the mouse and pumpkin out I added him to the paper with double sided mounting tape. It still felt a little flat to me so I finished him off with some Stickles glitter glue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails