Sunday, September 25, 2011

Dorothy is Ready to Sparkle - Ruby Slipper LTC's


Now that our latest mini meet is in the history books and our entire group of out of state friends and family has departed it was time for me to get back on task with our upcoming Steampunk Event in October. No sooner had I started to carve and create again when I received a Tracker Notice for the Wizard of Oz LTC Ring that I had signed up for ages and ages ago. Gasp! I had all but forgotten about this ring.

I shifted gears this weekend and spent two days creating Dorothy’s Ruby Slippers. I found some great Ruby Slipper paper and stamped and embossed her slippers on white card stock. I felt like they were a little lost on the patterned paper even with me coloring them with my markers so I added a second layer of paper to help her slippers stand out on the background. The real magic was provided by Stickles Glitter Glue by Ranger in Christmas Red. Now Dorothy is ready to sparkle! Although I think these shoes actually belong to someone else. Notice the stockings? Oh, I am Wicked! Where did those flying monkey's go?

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails