Saturday, March 17, 2012

Wizard of Oz - Lion LTC




This little Lion LTC is my 6th stamp for my Wizard of OZ Box of the Month series. He was a simple LTC with a delicate touch of sweetness provided by the tiny cream colored flower between his paws. How can you resist this sweet little lion?

I have not had time to share much on my letterboxing blog because I have been working on a stamp for the new Legend Series for 3 Blind Mice in New York. The stamp is fairly large in size with a lot of detail (what was I thinking) and I have been so busy with work, church, endless baking and family commitments the past three months. It is taking me forever to complete the carving. The good news is that it is 3/4 complete and I will be able to shift my attentions to the logbook and container this weekend (easier said than done). My goal is to have it in the mail on Monday because I am out of time. I also just started carving the 7th Wizard of Oz stamp for the Box of the Month. Saint Patrick's Day will live on in April because Elphaba the Wicked Witch of the West will soon be in the house or should I say box!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails