Monday, July 9, 2012

The Wizarding World at Universal










I arrived in Florida on Wednesday and Thursday my mother-in-law and I traveled to Orlando to visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Studios.  We rented her an electric wheelchair with a canopy and off we went to experience Harry Potter's world for ourselves.  What we did discover while there is that every Muggle in the universe was also visiting for the day.  We had to put our wands away as not attract attention during our visit but the crowds did not keep us from enjoying a mug of ButterBeer and taking a tour of Hogsmeade.  I did decide to leave my cape, witches hat and black widow shoes at home for the visit as I noted that even though there was snow on the roof tops the temperature with humidity felt like 110 degrees.  Even with the heat and over population of Muggles Harry Potters World still felt magical.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails