Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Noel Fairy LTC – Using Paper Scraps





 
This past weekend I created the Noel Fairy Letterbox Trading Card (LTC) and found this card to be the perfect canvas for the plethora of holiday and Christmas themed paper scraps I was quickly accumulating in my craft room.  The base of the card and the matting of the image were both cut from left over holiday card stock.  Early on I discovered that you can cut 12 – 2 ½ x 3 ½ inch LTC bases out of one sheet of 12 x 12 cardstock.  I purchased two mini punches from EK Success two weekends ago and used up quite a few scraps creating the banner that is situated above Noel. No two banners are identical and it worked perfectly because I needed a mix of patterns and colors for the banner.  To top the cards off I added miniature gems and pearls to the banners, Stickles glitter to Noel’s hair and a Wood Veneer snowflake.   

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails