Saturday, July 11, 2009

Tiny Masterpieces




Letterbox Trading Cards (LTC’s) are a great extension of the Artist Trading Cards (ATC’s) that were first created in 1996. Since card making, scrapbooking, LTC’s and ATC’s all use the same supplies I was excited to see an article on ATC’s in the August 2009 issue of Crafts n’ Things. You never know when you may stumble upon a great tool or trick. I have my eye on the Seven Gypsies ATC Holder. Currently my traded LTC’s are not beautifully displayed. This holder would be a wonderful way to display my cards for guests and visitors to admire. I have not created very many LTC's to date but am feeling inspiration from the article and may just need to start creating again soon. Many of my recent carvings have been extra large and would never fit onto an LTC. It must be time for me to find some smaller images to carve that would inspire my LTC creativity. I am probably the worst LTC trader because I have never actually traded any I have received. I just hate to part with them so to date I have only traded the ones I have created. Although I do know that my cards have traded hands with other LTC enthusiasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails