Sunday, December 27, 2009

2010 Letterboxing Resolutions



My New Years 2010 Letterboxing Resolutions

In an effort to get my head back into the game (after the holidays have left me with no boxing time) I have written up my LB 2010 New Year’s Resolutions.

1. I will stop the Boise Letterbox thief from vandalizing any more of my boxes one way or another. I have 150 combined pounds of Shar-Pei brute strength that box with me and we take the safety of our boxes and our friend’s boxes very seriously! Don't let those sweet faces fool you.

2. I will update all missing and moved boxes on both Atlas Quest and Letterboxing.org (Fortunately this is not out of control - YET).

3. Work on re-carving my MIA boxes that are out of state including the ones in Colorado, Indianapolis and Ohio.

4. Renew my premium membership on Atlas Quest before January 26th!

5. Find a super safe way to plant Rising Pheonix’s Pin-Up Box that I have in my possession (I am a little concerned about the vandal taking the stamp though).

6. Work on my new LTC’s. The background paper is ready but I need to design them using some new techniques and ideas. Time to kick it up a notch again!

7. Finish carving the stamp I have started for GreenJello.

8. Clean up my Blair Witch Backpack. It’s still in the garage from October – at least I hope it’s still there and has not been taken by the Blair Witch again.

9. Get the patches sewn on my new LB backpack.

10. Attend at least one LB event out of state in 2010.

11. Box out of state or at least out of town twice in 2010.

12. Once I get my hands on more white PZ Kut work on the box ideas that I have spinning around in my head for over a year now.

13. Decide where to plant the remaining Halloween boxes I created from our event here in Boise.

14. Show at least one newbie how to letterbox. Play it forward!

15. Count my blessing each time I step out the door with my compass, backpack and Pei’s for our next LB adventure!



1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails