Sunday, June 13, 2010

Jumped Shark!


We now return you to your regularly scheduled Letterboxing Blog. My sincere apologies for the strange and unusual posts from me today. Vegan meat substitutes, Adopt a Turkey web-sites, ABC inspired cards...what on Earth was going on? Well, I just realized when I added my other blogs to my profile that they were posting every time I posted. I thought that only my Letterboxing Blog would post to Atlas Quest. OOPS! I was totally wrong. I actually maintain a number of blogs based on different interests, hobbies and passions of my life. So if you have not figured it out I recently became a vegan and I am also an avid mixed media and paper crafter. In addition I am a Compassion International Advocate and Raisin and Jay (the Pei's of Adventure) also keep their own blogs. Who knew so much was going on here in Idaho? And you just thought I was a Letterboxer. Had you fooled. Fortunately I have removed the other blogs from the official list but will eventually get around to adding them to my profile in another section just in case anyone is interested. I post on most of my blogs daily or weekly at the least. Speaking of sharks I saw Jaws at Universal Studios as a kid and it scared the living daylights out of me! Happy Blogging from this little guppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails