Friday, November 26, 2010

Machine Sewing on "Pilgrim" LTC's


Machine sewing on LTC's is not only one of the strongest ways to secure layers on LTC's but it is also just a lot of fun. I keep my sewing machine on the floor next to my craft table and often use it to add a little stitching to my cards and paper projects. My machine does not do decorative embroidery but it does do simple stitches. The zigzag stitch is one of my favorites. I usually add a bit of adhesive to the paper I am going to stitch to keep it from moving but not so much that it will gunk up my needle and machine (I do not stitch over moist glue). I like the texture that the stitching brings to the finished card.

1 comment:

  1. love it!! Such a cute card and I, too, like to add the dimensional element of stitching to paper - very cool! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails