Monday, November 22, 2010

"Melt My Heart" LTC with Sparkles


Tonight I made it back downstairs to my craft room to work on my Secret Santa's stamp to create some LTC's. I have been in a bit of a minimalist's mode lately with my designs because of the quantity I created recently to take to KuKu's Birthday Bash in Oregon. I have enjoyed the simplicity of allowing the images to stand on their own. I have named the box for my Secret Santa "Melt My Heart." Even thought this little snow couple is simply stamped and colored on white card stock I knew they needed to shine. I added a layer of Stickles (Diamond) Glitter Glue to really make their snow glisten. The little touch of glittering magic is exactly what they needed.

Stickles by Ranger:

http://rangerink.com/products/prod_decorativeglue_stickles.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails