Saturday, June 11, 2011

Little Peeps Still Going Strong

I planted Little Peep's in Boise March 25, 2005. Six years later this simple carving and pretty old container are still going strong on the busy Boise Greenbelt. I have no idea how some boxes stay active and how others disappear in the blink of an eye but I am glad when they do stick. This box was a very early carving of mine and it's fun to see how much I have improved over time.


Troll Keeper was recently visiting her boys from Spokane, Washington and was kind enough to send me this great picture of one of her young boxers with Little Peeps. I am not sure if it's Rabbit Chaser or The Tracker in the picture but hopefully next time Troll Keeper is in town she will have time for a mini meet and we can see how the boys are doing with their boxing adventures in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails