Saturday, August 27, 2011

Longmont History Letterbox - Longmont, Colorado














My favorite letterboxing find while I was in Colorado earlier this week was the Longmont History box by W S M and C. I just loved the history and that the box is located at the oldest church still standing in Longmont. Fortunately it was a short drive from the hotel and I was able to solve the clues quickly with a web search at the hotel. After our coffee mini meet W S M and C was kind enough to give me verbal directions to the location that I was seeking. There is a lovely court yard to log in your find on one side of the church and it afforded me some much needed shade. The artwork in the courtyard was a bonus to my visit to the box. The only drawback was the darn Juniper bush that really tore into my arm when reaching for the box but it was worth the sacrifice. I did have my gloves on but it was just too far back to reach without getting cut up pretty badly. Even so I really loved this find and would recommend it to anyone who is visiting the Longmont, Colorado area.

Longmont History - http://www.atlasquest.com/showinfo.html?gBoxId=109163


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails