Sunday, July 29, 2012

The Letterboxing Chiller Even Destroys Cupcakes






While shopping in Coeur d’ Alene we found a cute little cupcake shop called Frosted Le Tour de Cupcakes in the Old City Hall basement. Since I make cupcakes quite often and really love unique flavor combinations I relish sampling other cupcake maker’s creations. After much deliberation we each picked out our cupcake of choice. I selected their Smore’s cupcake and Anthony selected the Boston Cream Pie cupcake. They boxed them up and we carried them along with us while we ate lunch and shopped. By the time we hit the antique store Anthony confessed that they cupcakes were no longer making noise in the box. Previously they would shift a little from side to side even though they were situated in two holding slots. Sure enough I lifted the lid and to my horror he had tipped them both over into a big gooey mess. Naturally he denied any wrong doings in the Chilling of the cupcakes. I am just thankful that I snapped pictures of them before they met the touch of the Chiller. On a side note they still tasted delicious even thought they were a disaster to look at.


http://www.yummyfrostedcupcakes.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails