Saturday, June 29, 2013

My Affirmation Bracelet From Mr Dally


While Nick and Anthony were in Seattle last weekend they visited The Pike Place Market.  As a surprise Anthony decided to pick me out a Flat Sterling Silver Affirmation bracelet from http://www.hammeringgirl.com/index.html.  The artists name is Kathy Henning and she has been hand hammering bracelets for over 20 years.  We did not see her booth when we visited Seattle last year.

On our anniversary Anthony handed me a black pouch with gold stars upon it and told me that he picked me out my very own Affirmation bracelet.  I could not even imagine what the affirmation said after he showed me the huge list of aspirations that you could select from.  The artist says that she has affirmations to fit all seasons of a persons life.

With high anticipation I opened my pouch and low and behold what did my affirmation say?

"She Flies with Her Own Wings" - Nope

"Ask-Believe-Receive" - No

"Your Thoughts Create Your Destiny" - Wrong again

" I Love You So Much" - Not even close

"Not All That Wander Are Lost" - Strike out again

Drum roll please...my affirmation says:

"I Kiss My Dog On The Lips"

Yes, you read that correctly.  If I didn't know better I would have though Raisin and Jay picked it out for me.  I just laughed and laughed when I read my affirmation.  And for some silly and strange reason I totally love it and it fits my personality perfectly.  So go on and pucker up that pooch of yours is waiting for a big old smooch on the muzzle. 


1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails