Saturday, June 29, 2013

My Inspiration on Pinterest The Magic of Black White and Red



I have found Pinterest to be an excellent bulleting board of inspiration and ideas.  If you are not familiar Pinterest is a pinboard-style photo-sharing website that allows users to create and manage theme-based image collections such as events, interests, and hobbies. Users can browse other pinboards for images, 're-pin' images to their own pinboards, or 'like' photos.

Originally I would just scroll through other pinners boards looking for inspiration but I found that I needed my own board to keep the pins that I wanted to reference again in one place thus The Magic of Black, White & Red was born.  Almost all of my pins are a variation of the base colors Black, White and Red.  There are so many shades of each of those colors that the pins are endless.

Sometimes I pin images for creative jump starts, some pins are images I think are beautiful, stunning or they just make me smile, it might be a recipe I want to remembers or tiny treasures that I am fascinated with.  The pinning possibilities are endless.  Curious about fairy inspired pins?  Well, my Pinterest board is littered with fairy magic.  And of course you can't take the Steampunk out of the girl so there is quite a bit of that floating around too.  I pin almost daily so my board is continually growing and evolving.  I find viewing other boards and pinning what touches me a great way to stay inspired.  You never know what you will uncover...

The Magic of Black, White & Red:  http://pinterest.com/blackvelvetrav/the-magic-of-black-white-red/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails