Monday, October 7, 2013

Quest Number Two Handmade Faery Dolls






Quest number two was for Letterboxers to locate an Official Faery Hunting License in the Kingdom of Twilight (they were hanging all over tied to trees, bushes and branches) and return to the Twilight Faery (me) to pick out their very own handmade Faery.  Similar to the wands each faery was unique.  They were created  with pipe cleaner, beads and dissembled silk flowers.  Some of the Faeries even wore little hats and gems, all had hand painted faces and their wings were made of green leaves from the stems that we used.  They all also sported some pretty wild hair.  The more I made the thicker the hair became.  Once again I started the project and Kelly (Pixie Dust Gal) picked up the second half of production including most of the face painting.  Together we made 40+ Faeries so that each person would receive one.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could have been at this meet - your meets are so fantastic!! I think you should move to Indiana!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails