Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas Eve and Glitter Tattoo's









Christmas Eve Alex and I visited Aryn, Jason, Toby, Kiowa, Jedidiah and Kensington in Star.  As an added bonus Aryn’s parents were visiting from out of town.  I borrowed the glitter tattoo kit from Kelly (that we used at our Faery Letterboxing event in October) and it was a huge hit with the kids.  Each of them took their turn allowing me to do one tattoo at a time on their hands and arms.  They totally loved them.  Even sweet little 2-year old Jedidiah sat so still the entire time I would swear he was holding his breath.  I am sure the kits can be found on-line and are so easy to use (fool proof).  My sister, Michelle, picked one up for my niece’s birthday party and it was a big hit too.  They run about $15 and you can use them over and over again.  Kiowa asked if I would bring it back over with me again sometime and I may just have to.
After our visit Alex and I ran over to the house where Anthony had dinner ready for us and then we all attended the candle light Christmas Eve services at church.  It was a lovely evening with friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails