Thursday, December 26, 2013

Published Stampers Sampler Winter 2014





On December 23rd I found our mailbox jam packed when I opened it. I was thrilled to find the January/February/March 2014 issue of Stampers’ Sampler inside with four of my cards featured. I am so blessed to have time in my life to express creativity through mixed media. A single card can represent hours of creative attempts (some successful and some that never come together completely). But even when there are creative failures just having the opportunity to attempt to create something unique, unusual or special for another person is a true gift.

I had a lot of fun with the tropical themed cards I created but my favorite is the Valentine inspired card on page 103.  The main stamp is actually a Halloween stamp but I thought it was perfect for Valentines Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails