Saturday, February 22, 2014

Eating Letterboxing Crow and Then Garlic

Noxer Hubby on the Trail
 
Will He...Won't He...Will He...Won't He???

5 Minute Find for the Noxer - I am Eating Crow Big Time!

Just Let Me Hide My Letterboxing Shame in the Moss

Wild Turkeys Right Next to the Cemetery

Dinner at The Garlic

Now That's a Lot of Garlic!


They List the Specials on Uncooked Lasagna Noodles




I am afraid I am really eating crow after my failed attempt to find the Letterbox at the Cemetery earlier today.  Mr. Dally (Noxer Extraordinaire) offered to drive back to the cemetery to see if he could assist me in finding the box.  He worked the clues and sure enough not only was my compass working but he basically walked over to the correct bench, took the steps needed as outlined in the clues, reached over the fence and found the box. This was the only bench and bush combination I had not checked because the palm tree was technically on the opposite side of the fence (not on the cemetery property).  Oh the horror of it all.  Not only did Anthony find it but it took him about 5 minutes to locate it.  I will have to redeem myself on the trail very soon.
After my Letterboxing shame we thought it would be fun to try a new restaurant and drove to New Smyrna Beach, Florida for an Italian meal at The Garlic. Oh, my goodness the restaurant was packed! By the time we sat down people were waiting an hour for a table. Anthony ordered the Bocce Ball Filet Mignon Meatball, I ordered the Chicken Marsala and Janet ordered the Char Grilled Filet Mignon. The food was delicious but I guarantee with all the garlic we consumed tonight no one will want to be near us tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails