Sunday, July 19, 2009

Camping & Boxing Again...

"Making Tracks" Series - McCall, Idaho
Jay The Little Pei of Adventure

Scenic Overlook in Ponderosa State Park - McCall, Idaho

Scenic Overlook in Ponderosa State Park - McCall, Idaho

This weekend we returned to Cascade to camp and visited McCall on Saturday which enabled me to check on my boxes in the area. Little did I know during our adventures that we were slowly being consumed drop by drop by the local winged suckers. Mosquito’s have taken over Cascade and McCall like never before. Lizman was just tending his wounds and on one leg alone he has 15 bites. The insects were relentless! Armed with more Off insect repellent than I have ever purchased before we stomped into the woods, down the trails and into the unknown determined to not let them detour our quest or devour us in the process.

My findings were significantly better than they were in Cascade when we last camped. All of my McCall boxes were safe and sound. I was expecting the worst after my last visit finding my boxes left out in the open but alas these were all tucked away safe and sound. In addition I replanted my two missing boxes in Cascade. Here are my maintenance notes:

Horse Hoopla – McCall, Idaho – Alive & Well


Making Tracks Series (4) – McCall, Idaho – All 4 Boxes are Alive & Well


Cascade Critters (5) – Cascade, Idaho – All 5 Boxes are Alive & Well
White Tail Friend - Box #4 – Replanted – Clues are the same.
Paw Print Friend - Box #5 – Replanted – Very close to the original hiding spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails