Sunday, June 26, 2011

Spoke Too Soon - Get to Know Joseph, Oregon






I had a couple minutes before True Blood Season 4 started (waiting SUCKS) this evening and I realized that my June 2011 issue of Sunset Magazine remained unopened. No sooner did I turn to page 29 to find myself staring at a Weekend Escape article of Joseph, Oregon (Wallowa Lake). Again proof that Sunset Magazine is following me around.

They highlighted many of our favorite Joseph stops including Mad Mary's, Mutiny Brewing Company and Wallowa Like Tramway. We actually saw them taking pictures for this article at Mutiny and around town) I am saving the small two page article for future Wallowa Lake visits but you can bet that I will be checking my rear view mirror to see who is following me on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails