Saturday, July 9, 2011

Indoor Planting Tastes So Good




Through our collaboration with the Eagle Library the Youth Services Librarian made a last minute call for me and arranged for me to plant a box this morning at a local Java house. These boxes were planted for the Summer Reading Program but I have arranged for my boxes to be permanent plants for the entire boxing community. I just made it in time to plant the box and to head over to the summer program while they were setting up.

While I was at the Perks of Life I enjoyed one of their delicious blueberry scones and a fresh fruit smoothie. I did not even know that this little coffee shop existed on the outskirts of Eagle. It's fun to find little nooks that you have never visited before. I hope that many of the local letterboxers find this little shop too.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails