Tuesday, December 20, 2011

It's Secret Santa Gizmo












We have a Secret Santa gift giving party at work tomorrow. Nothing screams Christmas to me like Gremlins.

Cute...Clever...Mischievous...Intelligent...Dangerous... all the makings for a great Secret Santa mystery. I themed my 5 gifts based on the word "GIFTS" around Gremlins. Above is a silly little card I made to go with my gifts. I carved Gizmo this evening pretty quickly so I could make my own card and decorate the gift bags to match. I felt like a contestant participating in a timed carving contest working on him as quickly as I could.

My next decision will be to decide Gizmo's future in the Letterboxing world but for now he is a Christmas Secret Santa surprise.



If you have a Mogwai don't forget the rules...

1. Never get him wet.


2. Never, ever feed him after midnight.


3. Never expose him to bright lights.



Gizmo greetings to everyone tonight!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails