Thursday, December 8, 2011

Take Ten Winter 2012 - Cards Published




Upon returning from McCall last Sunday I had a huge pile of mail waiting for me. I quickly made my way to the bottom of the pile to find the Winter 2012 edition of Stampington and Company's Take Ten magazine. I flipped through the issue at lightning speed and found three of my oriental girl cards on page 88. It is such a special moment to see your own creations published in a magazine that features so many talented artists. Humbling is the other word that immediately comes to mind. I have not been working on cards for months and months because of Letterboxing endeavors but seeing my cards makes my head spin with ideas about new creations I would like to make. Guess it's time to start card and paper crafting again soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails