Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Down the Rabbit Hole - Cheshire Mischief LTC




Now that the event stamps and I have escaped from the Rabbit Hole it’s time to let LTC creativity shine again.  I started with one of the silhouette carvings I created for the event titled Cheshire Mischief.  Because the image is stamped in simple black I wanted the background, colors and embellishments to be wild and wacky just like Wonderland.  I hoped the card would have an unexpected feel to it.  I used a playing card for my foundation.  The small flowers are punched from playing card decks that are a different color than the red card I used as the base.  I liked the way the purple cat stood out on the red background.  The green cards are note worthy because they are eco friendly.  I actually purchased 6 eco friendly decks of cards to use for LTC’s but with so much time dedicated to event planning this is my first chance to create any LTC’s.  Hopefully I will be inspired to create more LTC’s from the stamps that I have from the event.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails