Saturday, April 3, 2010

Anniversary Inn and 3 Boxes Checked in Boise



Last night Mr. Blackvelvetrav and I stayed at the Anniversary Inn in Boise. It has been one of our favorite hideaway's locally. The rooms are themed so each time you visit it is a new adventure. We ate last night at Papa Joe's restaurant. The Chicken Marsala with mushrooms and red bell peppers served over Fettuccini was delicious and Mr. Blackvelvetrav enjoyed his seafood special. Our adventure last night continued in the Enchanted Forest Suite along with our complimentary cheesecake and sparkling apple cider. It was nice to enjoy their cheesecake last night because today I baked two of them myself (key lime and chocolate chip) along with two additional cakes.

This morning we did need to head our separate way's. Since I had the time this morning I figured it was the perfect opportunity to check on three of my down town Boise boxes. I am pleased to report that all three are alive and well. It was pretty cold out on the trail and I was amazed at the number of joggers that were out on the Boise Greenbelt this morning. I slipped on my black and silver Baby Phat's and black fleece jacket and checked on the boxes as quickly as I could without getting caught.


Date Night Letterbox - Boise, The Flicks - Alive and Well
Little Peep’s - Boise, Greenbelt - Alive and Well
Soaring Independence - Boise, Municipal Park - Alive and Well

Papa Joe's: www.papajoesboise.com

Anniversary Inn: www.anniversaryinn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails