Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas Card from CW Sunseeker



Tonight in my mailbox I was spoiled all over again by another Letterboxing friend. CW Sunseeker not only sent me a cute card with Jasmine on the front but also slipped in 6 of her fun and colorful LTC's. What a wonderful Christmas gift! I am showing off a couple of her cards and hope that is okay. CW Sunseeker is the one responsible for starting my LTC addiction. I had heard of them before but had never actually seen any. Sure enough not a week went by and she sent me some of her wonderful creations. I just knew I had to join in the fun. CW Sunseeker often creates 30+ cards of each design and I am in awe of her stamina to create so many of the same card. I am afraid I choke at any batch that forces me to make more than 10 cards. CW Sunseeker is an amazing LTC artist!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails