Sunday, December 12, 2010

Evening at the Nutcracker





Last night Lizman and I had a lovely evening on the town with SereneBender and her cute 9 year old son Samuel. We started the evening with dinner at Mai Thai Restaurant and Bar in downtown Boise. They have been voted the Best Thai Food Restaurant 7 years in a row by Boise Weekly's "BEST OF BOISE." All I know is that they are a Vegan's best friend. Their food is so delicious and they have a wonderful Vegetarian and Vegan section on their menu.

After dinner we went to see The Nutcracker Ballet at the Morrison Center. SereneBender and Samuel are both Nutcracker veterans. Lizman and I on the other hand were Nutcracker virgins. In fact this was the first time either Alex or I have been to a ballet. The production of the Nutcracker was beautiful. The icing on the cake to top off a wonderful evening is that Serene Bender planted a new letterbox today called "The Sugar Plum Fairy." I am not sure when I will make it back downtown to look for the fairy but I know she will be a sweet find when we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails