Friday, April 1, 2011

Preboxed Memorial: Urban Plant Day

PreBoxed in Fetching Safari Hat and Jungle Top



I signed up for Preboxed Memorial: Urban Plant Day Virtual Event hosted by Shark Boy and Lava Girl. I had a carving in mind that I named "Make a Wish" and planted it for today's event. I attempted to make the clues a bit difficult in true "Pre" fashion. Although they may not have been up to her standards and level of creativity I think all boxes planted in her honor were a labor of Letterboxing love. My clues are not posted on line but I sent them out to everyone in our area and they are available by request. Below is the board and event links for the boxes since they are all over the United States:


Board Posting for Preboxed Memorial Plant Day




Event Posting




A big hug to everyone who contributed!

1 comment:

  1. I just got caught up with your adventures, Kel! Thanks for such 'up' posts - I always go away smiling and thinking how creative you are! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails