Monday, August 27, 2012

Zippy 18th Birthday Lizman

















Alex's 18th birthday was on Sunday.  I took him to Zip Idaho in Horseshoe Bend, Idaho.  The zip line tour consists of a cable traverse that allows you soar through the air at speeds of up to 45 mph.  They have a series of 7 zip lines ranging from 175 to 1,700 feet.  The first four lines run you between Ponderosa Pines, to platforms high in the trees.  Our favorite was the Wild Turkey zip which is a 1,700 foot long adrenaline rush that we think had Alex going about 50 mph.  It totally rocked!  Alex and I raced on the last zip called Double Trouble but even with a head start he beat me to the bottom.  I better work on my cannon ball for next time.  Alex wants to go parachuting for his next birthday.  Since I have already done a tandem jump myself I might just send him up and take pictures from the ground.  I think Alex may have gotten his wild hair from me!  Alex wanted Sushi for dinner and was wiped out from the day so we got it to go and enjoyed it at home along with an ice cream cake from Cold Stone.  Happy birthday Lizman!

Zip Idaho:  http://www.zipidaho.com







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails