Monday, July 18, 2011

Dark Lord Happy Hour T-Shirt






Just back off my broom from the amazing Harry Potter event in Washington and my Dark Lord Happy Hour T-Shirt just arrived. I was originally going to wear it to happy hour at the event once I changed into more practical wizard apparel but I didn't order it soon enough to arrive before I left last Thursday. I have to admit that I totally love it and the quality of the fabric of the shirt is really soft to the touch but not flimsy. The graphic artist that created it is spacemonkeydr and you can find more of his great t-shirt designs at http://www.redbubble.com/people/spacemonkeydr . Now I just need to sign up for the next Harry Potter or Star Wars event to wear my totally cool new letterboxing shirt.

1 comment:

  1. Fun shirt! If ever there's a Star Wars event, we can all wear our favorite SW shirts!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails