Sunday, July 24, 2011

LTC's By Nite Momith








While I was in Washington I also had the pleasure of meeting Nite Momith. Like Celtic Cross she was part of the Harry Potter Event Planning Committee. Imagine my excitement at the registration table when she handed me a box of LTC's and said I could have my pick. I was like a kid in a candy store. Both Celtic Cross and Nite Momith knew how to put me in LTC heaven. I did ask if I could share some of her cards and they are posted above. My favorite is the Darkness Falls: What Little Girls are Made of card. I am still trying to figure out how she had time to make 34 of them. I need to get down to my craft room today to work on some I have due in a week for the Pixar LTC's ring. The carving has been done forever but I have been dragging my feet on the cards. Shame on me. I feel so fortunate to have met so many amazing artists in the letterboxing community. And thrilled that they have shared their work with me so generously. I returned to Boise LTC spoiled for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails