Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Halloween Happenings 2013

Meridian Health Plaza

Pediatric/Jumpstart in Meridian

Me with our HIM Manager Jennifer (A Fellow Faery Lover)

Therapy Dogs Prairie and Ovelle at the Pediatric site

West Valley Therapy Services in Caldwell

At home with Raisin and Jay (note how thrilled they look)

All of this candy was gone, gone, gone by the end of the night!
 
 
Halloween 2013 started for me at 5:00 a.m. with a trunk full of pumpkins filled with candy and 14 stops planned for the day.  I visited all of our sites starting in Ontario, Oregon and working my way all the way back around ending at the West YMCA in Boise.  I logged in over 180 miles and my Faery wings were totally wilted by the time I made it back home at 5.  My stops also included some of our billing staff tucked away at the main Saint Al's Hospital.  There I was endlessly wandering the halls trying to find them.  Saint Al's is a giant maze!  Let's just say I really stood out.
 
At home I was ready to make a switch for the night and changed into my witches costume to hand out candy.  If you check out my super wicked hat (a gift from Kelly the Woodland Faery from her trip to New York) in the top picture it is silver but there was a switch inside that turned the skeleton head on and it would flash from color to color.  In the second picture it is purple.  Love it!  Anthony and I handed out candy for about 2 1/2 hours and finally after 8:00 p.m. we were famished and headed to daVinci's Italian Restaurant in Eagle.  This is one of our favorite local restaurants.  Naturally I went in full costume and Anthony was a good sport and slipped on my White Rabbit Hat for the evening.  By the time I was in bed I am sure I was asleep in a mere matter of minutes.
 
 
Dinner with my Honey Bunny!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails