Tuesday, March 25, 2014

A Steampunk Mystery Has Been Delivered



A tiny mysterious envelope with no return address appeared at my doorstep a couple of weeks ago.  The note card inside with the strange symbol on the front reads "Agent 3327 was lost in the crash of the New York Queen Airship.  A case bearing the mark of the Grounding has been recovered.  Further instructions will follow."  I do not recognize the handwriting and the postmark does not identify where it originated from.  I dusted for prints to no avail.  Whoever sent the distressing note must wish to remain anonymous.  I am waiting with anticipation for further instructions hoping additional agents have not fallen prey.  Maybe I too am in danger and need to consider a disguise or going underground until all is clear...    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails