Thursday, March 6, 2014

Florida Afternoon Dry Spell Letterboxing












During one of our day's in Florida I did hit a dry spell in the Letterboxing department.  We drove to Perdido Key to check out the beaches and unfortunately all I found were birds and tiny sea shells.  Not quite the treasure I was hoping for but I managed to stroll along the beach and get my feet wet before the rain arrived.  The beaches were completely deserted due to the cool weather and impending rain fall.  We also toured the Veterans Memorial and the Joe Patti Seafood store in Pensacola prior to picking Nick up from the base and heading to Perdido Key.  We drove back to Pensacola and Nick, Anthony and Janet played a quick round of miniature gold (I took pictures) and ended the evening at Nick's Boathouse for a really delicious dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails