Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Nightmare Before Christmas - Barrel




Today I present Barrel from the Nightmare Before Christmas who has been carved for Aiphid who is working on a special series. Following the lead with Shock I am sharing my new carving and the carving I originally created in 2007 of Barrel. I am not sure what to say about the original Barrel but the new one is a far cry from my first attempt. And I misspelled his name the first time around too. I think the larger sized image allowed me to give him a bit more detail in the teeth department which was really lost in my first carving. Plus he has his mask with him now which makes for a more interesting final image. Next up I will be working on Lock. Lock's outfit has shading just like Shock does so he will be fun to work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails