Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Tuesday Treasures Tonight in Meridian




Tonight we met friends at Rudy's Pub for Wings (and Hummus) like we usually do on Tuesday nights. I realized that Rudy's was pretty darn close to a couple of our newly planted boxes in the area. I printed two clues and hoped that we would have time after dinner to look for one or both boxes.

It was getting dark by the time we left Rudy's so we headed for SereneBenders box near the Meridian Dog Park which is on the way home. As we pulled up in front of the building we noticed a van pulling up behind us. I looked in my rear view mirror and it was the Capperpillar clan! This is the very first time since I first started boxing in 2004 that I have come across another boxer in Idaho on the trail!
We ended up pulling around the building so we would not to draw suspicion from all the police officers in and around the dog park and plotted our strategy. I think Mr. Blackvelvetrav thought we were all big chicken's and he decided to go for it. Sure enough he came back with the box in a flash. We stamped in and Mr. Blackvelvetrav re-hid the box with one of the little Capperpillar's. Cute box, good times and great memories. A Tuesday Treasure to be sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails