Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter 2013


Happy Easter!  The Pei's of Adventure and I started out day at Eagle Island for an hour walk in the cool mist of the morning.  While we were out there we were treated to two hot air balloons taking off from one of the fields.  After a quick visit to our local Batista it was home for a shower and off to church.  The picture of Jay and I above was snapped right after I returned home.  Jay is a very hard dog to get pictures of.  First because of his coloring but second because he shuts his eyes all the time.  He really does have these beautiful brown eyes but in most pictures you just can't see the color of them since he is almost black.  Heck in most snap shots he is just a black blob.  You can see in the picture below that his eyes are closed as usual the minute we try to capture him on film.  Silly Pei!  And of course Miss. Raisin is too busy watching squirrels to even consider having her picture taken.  It is an absolutely perfect spring day here in Boise.  I have been blessed to spend it with my family.  I hope you have been able to do the same.  Easter blessings today and always!
 


2 comments:

  1. I don’t sell stamps I carve but if someone has a request for a special Letterboxing need (and I have time to contribute) I am happy to help. I also have quite a few traveling event boxes that I can send out that can be borrowed for short term planting or events.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails