Thursday, August 21, 2014

Sticky Camp Sweets and Afternoon Carving







Last weekends tempting sweet over the campfire was Crunchy Cinnamon Marshmallows by 240Sweet. The cinnamon and sugar caramelized beautifully over the camp fire and they were delicious without the cinnamon being overpowering. Three new flavors arrived in the mail while we were camping last weekend for our next camp fire flavor adventure.

I also carved Kitty Boba Fett and Kitty Luke Skywalker.  How can you go wrong mixing Star Wars and Hello Kitty.  It's a totally funny and brilliant combination.  I have always found carving relaxing and it's been fun to take my supplies on the road. I still need to clean these stamps up a bit but they are too fun not to share. I also started 2 additional carvings (not Star Wars related) but they will take quite a few more hours of attention before they are ready to stamp. May the Force Be With You!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails